WHY TO BECOME A MEMBER
Assorestauro is the National Trade Association for the Restoration Sector, representing manufacturers of materials, equipment, technology, specialist companies, designers and suppliers of services for analyses, surveys and diffusion. The Association offers its members information, assistance, advice and training both directly and through its partners, with a view to building a consistent and unitary orientation to the different sectors of the restoration industry at national and international level. The Sector Associations are aimed at coordinating, protecting and promoting the interests of their relevant sector and they represent before the outer market, in Italy and abroad, the common positions for technical and economic issues, as well as image, by carrying out the following activities:
- identifying the critical issues and needs of the relevant sectors;
- action planning and development;
- sector analyses.
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
- regular ongoing advice, prompt updates, interpretation of official standards, statistical surveys, market analyses and trend previews;
- communication and diffusion of the activities of the association and of its members.
PROTECTION OF INTERESTS
In the fields of economy, image, evolution of the standards governing the sector, through the collaboration with local, regional, national and EU institutions, as well as with the help of internal scientific bodies, to run the following activities:
- research and development;
- marketing and usage of products;
- intellectual property;
- collaboration with the national institutions to develop financial and tax policies capable of promoting innovation in the sector;
- development of internationalization plans and of foreign markets surveys in the framework of projects co-sponsored by national and international institutions.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- assistance to businesses within R&D framework programmes sponsored by the European Union;
- collaboration with research institutions and universities in the field of innovation for small and medium-sized businesses.
- development of promotional and communication initiatives (events, conferences, publications and documents of special interest for the sector);
- missions abroad and international projects;
- participation to exhibitions and conferences.